International Student Enrolments
Concordia welcomes International students to the Redlands Campus Boarding community. These students should be able to demonstrate a sound proficiency in English in order to make the most of their academic journey.
Concordia Lutheran College is registered with CRICOS (00581G) to enrol Full Fee Paying Overseas Students. Just as for Australian residents, International students are required to submit an Application for Enrolment form, copies of academic reports from their previous school and passport and visa copies. The College will forward a Student Information and Medical History form and an Enrolment Contract for completion and return.
- Students comply with the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) regarding regulations governing International student entry to Australia
- Students maintain current overseas student health cover for the length of their visa
- Students comply with the rules of the College
- Students comply with any decisions of the College relating to continued enrolment
- Students comply with the Boarding rules of the College until they terminate their association with the school
- Students seek prior permission from the College if they wish to stay overnight with a host family, otherwise under no circumstances are they allowed to leave the College
- The enrolment applications of all International students with English as a second language are considered by the College Enrolment Committee.
It is a requirement of Concordia Lutheran College that all overseas students will be placed in the College Boarding Houses. This will allow the students to learn English and integrate into Australian life more quickly.
International Student Orientation Handbook Download handbook (1.5MB PDF)
CRICOS Registration Handbook Download handbook (2.6MB PDF)
The International Fee Schedule is available upon request.
Our Registrar, Anne Antonio, is more than happy to assist with any questions about International enrolments. You can contact her on 07 4688 2700 (+61 7 4688 2700 outside Australia) or via email@example.com or phone: +61 7 4688 2700.