Martin Luther Primary Campus:
Martin Luther Community Kindergarten is located on the grounds of Martin Luther Primary Campus.
This sessional kindergarten operates under the auspices of Queensland Lutheran Early Childhood Services Limited who act as the Licensee and manager of the service. The Kindergarten is an Approved Kindergarten Provider and receives Kindergarten Funding from the Department of Education and Training in Queensland. The kindergarten operates two sessions of fifteen hours per week, for 41 weeks per year, employs a registered early childhood teacher and provides a program based on the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines.
Enquiries can be directed to the kindergarten on 07 4613 5610, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the QLECS Milton office on 07 3511 4079.
What would you say if you knew that your child could be in a class where they were able to gain access to:
- A consistent class teacher
- A full-time teaching assistant
- Literacy and numeracy skills being extended according to individual needs
- Literacy and Numeracy learning support being given in a small group situation by a fully qualified teacher
- Year 1 literacy block being staffed by 2 qualified teachers
- A play based program with a adult/child ratio of 1:9
Well, this is exactly what our Prep and Year 1 program is being able to offer this year. We have the Year 1 classroom (Wemicksville), the Prep classroom (Hermies Garden) and a joint room (Eli's Workshop). Eli's Workshop will be used for reading groups, the Prep’s Independent Activity Time (our play-based part of the program) and for joint activities such as devotions and the You Can Do It Program. We are delighted to see the children’s learning rapidly increasing with these initiatives.
Martin Luther Primary Campus provides a supportive school environment through:
- Caring Christian community
- Safe, secluded picturesque campus
- Discovery Centre for Arts and Science
- Specialised facilities for sport
- Caring dedicated teachers
- Teacher's Assistants working across classrooms
- Curriculum is aligned with the new Australian Curriculum
- Well-resourced and air-conditioned classrooms
- Computer Lab and class set of laptops
- Spacious playgrounds
- Free intercampus bus
- Outside School Hours Care
- Active Parents and Friends Association
Buddy networks operate on various levels. Year 1 and 6 students adopt buddies, with the older students helping with reading, computer and playground activities. Year 1 and 2 students regularly share activities, as do Years 3, Years 4, 5 and 6.
Outside School Hours Care
Martin Luther Primary Campus offers a highly regarded Outside School Hours Care program which operates from 3.10pm until 6.00pm Monday to Friday. During School Holidays it operates between 7.30am and 6.00pm. The program caters for children's needs for recreation, relaxation, friendship and fun. This service is provided to assist parents who have work and family commitments outside school hours. Contact via phone 4635 0436 or email: email@example.com