Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Concordia Lutheran College continues to monitor the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and would like to reassure parents and guardians that the health and wellbeing of our students, staff, families and community members is our number one priority.
Here is the latest update from the Head of College regarding the start of Term 1, 2022:
The following letter outlines the vaccination restrictions in place in Queensland:
Concordia will continue to update this page as further information becomes available.
As a member school of Australia Boarding Schools Association (ABSA), Concordia Lutheran College has pledged to support the ABSA COVID-Safe Charter. Click here for further information.
Resources for Parents & Guardians
- COVIDSafe App information
- Australian Psychological Society - Maintaining your mental health during social isolation
- World Health Organisation - Helping children cope with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
- Headspace Coping with COVID-19 Stress
- Healthy Headspace Action Plan for young people
- Queensland Health Handwashing Graphic
- Australian Government Department of Health Updates
- Queensland Government Department of Health Updates
- Smart Traveller Updates
- Department of Home Affairs Updates
- World Health Organisation Updates
Concordia Lutheran College will use the following communication channels to update parents regarding novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Concordia Lutheran College app (Apple or Android)
- Concordia Lutheran College (Official) Facebook page