Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Concordia Lutheran College continues to monitor the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and would like to reassure parents and guardians that the health and wellbeing of our students, staff, families and community members is our number one priority.
The following letters have been issued to all parents and guardians providing an update regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Concordia will continue to update this page as further information becomes available.
Outside School Hours Care Update
Vacation Care will start as planned on Tuesday 6 April at Hume Street Campus. Parents/guardians are required to wear a mask when bringing/collecting children.
Resources for Parents & Guardians
- COVIDSafe App information
- Australian Psychological Society - Maintaining your mental health during social isolation
- World Health Organisation - Helping children cope with stress during the 2019-nCoV outbreak
- Headspace Coping with COVID-19 Stress
- Healthy Headspace Action Plan for young people
- Queensland Health Handwashing Graphic
- School TV video featuring Dr Michael Carr-Gregg
- Australian Government Department of Health Updates
- Queensland Government Department of Health Updates
- Smart Traveller Updates
- Department of Home Affairs Updates
- World Health Organisation Updates
Concordia Lutheran College will use the following communication channels to update parents regarding novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Concordia Lutheran College app (Apple or Android)
- Concordia Lutheran College (Official) Facebook page