New Staff Induction Training
Welcome to Concordia Lutheran College! As part of your induction to the College community and the education sector, you are required to complete the following online training.
Take 5 Safety Training
There are seven short safety related modules for you to complete, all of which take approximately five minutes each. Completion of these modules will be automatically recorded by the system.
|General Evacuation and First Response Fire Instruction|
|Bullying and Harassment|
Child Protection Training
It is a legal requirement when working with children in Queensland to undertake and complete Child Protection Training on an annual basis. If you have already completed such training this year, please email your Certificate to Human Resources.
- An ‘ISQ Connect’ account will be required to access Child Protection training
- Go to: https://isqconnectlearn.csod.com/client/isqconnectlearn/default.aspx
- Firstly, click on ‘New User?’ – enter details as required
- An email confirming password will be sent to you
- Log in to ISQ connect and search for ‘Child Protection’
- Select the module relevant to your role eg. Teachers or Non-Teaching Staff and then ‘Launch’
- When training is complete (approx. 45 mins), a certificate will be displayed
- Please save and email your Certificate to Human Resources
Valuing Safe Communities Training
Lutheran schools seek to ensure that each member of the school community enjoys a positive, safe, healthy and respectful place of learning. To meet this expectation staff and volunteers of schools of the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA), and early childhood services are obliged to meet the requirements of the ‘LCA Standards of Ethical Behaviour’ and related LCA policies. Valuing Safe Communities (VSC) is a school specific training program developed to comply with this expectation.
To access the training - click here
Please email your Certificate of completion to Human Resources.