Watch the Nat Geo Kids video below and then answer the questions that follow.
- Asia is the ______________________ continent on earth.
- Asia takes up approximately what percentage of the land on earth?
- A quarter
- A third
- A half
- The tallest mountain in the world is in the Asian country called Nepal. It is called:
- Mount Kosciuszko
- Mount Logan
- Mount Everest
- Mount Wycheproof
- You can float in the Dead Sea because it has a high _______________ content?
- Which of the following animals do NOT live in Asia?
- Giant Panda
- King Cobra
- Komodo Dragon
- The continent of Asia has over how many billion people?
- The two most populated countries in Asia are:
- Vietnam and Japan
- China and Jordan
- Thailand and India
- China and India
- Which of the following statements is incorrect?
- Asia has seven of the top 10 largest cities in the world.
- Asia has nine of the top 10 largest buildings in the world.
- Asia has none of the top 10 largest shopping centres in the world.
- Asia has all of the top 10 largest shopping centres in the world.
Not sure of some of the answers? You can watch the video as many times as you need to find the answers. When you are finished, you can check the answers here.Check your answers Back to Learning Materials
Ready to learn more about the seven continents? Click on one of the following links: