What causes thunder and lightning?
Watch the SciShow Kids video below then answer the questions that follow.
- An expert in the study of the earth's atmospheric phenomena including weather and climate is called a:
- True or false? Lightning is the same as a static electrical charge that you can create by walking on carpet.
- What are the two kinds of electrical charges?
- The charge in a cloud is:
- Lightning is:
- True or false? Thunder is the sound you hear when lightning hits the ground.
Learn more about Science! Visit one of the following links: