All about Volcanoes
Watch the SciShow Kids video below then answer the questions that follow.
- What is the name of the volcano off the coast of Italy that has been awake for over 2,000 years?
- Mont Blanc
- Mount Etna
- Mount Vesuvius
- Magma is VERY:
- When magma breaks through the earth and reaches the air, it's called:
- As a volcano keeps erupting, the size of the mountain gets:
- The top of the volcano, where the magma comes out is called the:
- Blow hole
- What is the name of the tallest volcano in the world?
- Mount Moana
- Mount Maui
- Mauna Loa
- Mount Te Fiti
Learn more about Science! Visit one of the following links:
- How does a seed become a plant?
- What causes thunder and lightning?
- How a caterpillar becomes a butterfly
- Why do leaves change colour in Autumn?